DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS?
- I can’t get rid of acne and breakouts no matter what I do
- Blackheads, whiteheads and bumpy, congested skin are driving me crazy
- I still haven’t found the products that really work for my skin, and even expensive ones don’t help much
- I don’t have severe acne, but I always have something on my face
- I’ve tried many over-the-counter treatments including benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, adapalene, antibiotics, retinols, dermatologist prescribed creams, and others, but acne always came back
- I just don’t feel confident in my skin, especially not without makeup
- I always break out at that time of the month, and blemishes take a long time to heal
- My skin doesn’t have a healthy glow and is aging faster than I think it should!
IF YES, YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE TO GET GOOD GUIDANCE AND GREAT RESULTS!
Today, I want to let you in on a secret. I spent 15 years of my life searching for it, and it might transform not only your skin but your life too.
There is no such product out there in the world that will be enough to clear up your skin on its own.
In fact, chances are, at least one skincare product you are using right now to clear up your skin is actually damaging it.
The secret to clear and glowing skin that stays that way at any time of the month, is to let your skin find its healthy balance again.
You know, like your skin was before you were a teenager, before you started using skin care, before you even paid attention to your skin.
To do that, you have to put all the pieces to the puzzle together:
- Nourish your skin with the right foods
- Lead a healthy lifestyle
- Use only soothing and gentle, yet effective skin care
The skincare is, unfortunately, a big part of that puzzle that most people do completely wrong, as much as I hate to say it.
But I get it. It just isn’t easy making your way through the jungle of the “amazing” products with all of their incredible “benefits” and (false!) promises to heal your acne fast.
So how do you make sense of all that? By focusing on having healthy skin.
Healthy skin first, clear skin second. This is the key!
Only when your skin care supports healthy and balanced skin by respecting its natural processes, that’s when you’ll discover how clear and glowing your skin can really be.
When you bring your skin back to the state of healthy self-maintenance, you will be free of that endless search for what works, and what doesn’t.
Let me help you get there.
WHO AM I?
My name is Sara Sumic, and I am an active scientist holding an MSc in Molecular Biology, and currently obtaining a PhD, too.
My background has allowed me to understand the science of how the skin works on a molecular level, and use that knowledge to finally heal my own acne after a decade-long battle (well, more than a decade!).
During that process, I spent countless days reading through the scientific literature, desperately trying to find something that will get me clear skin, because everything I had done before failed me miserably:
- dermatologists and their prescription medications
- antibiotics (several rounds)
- hormonal birth control pills
- over-the-counter acne treatments (you name it, I tried it)
- professional treatments (peels, extractions, etc, etc)
…and much, much more.
What I realized, in the end, was how much damage we do simply with our skin care. When done wrong, it makes acne worse, it weakens and dulls the skin, and it speeds up skin aging. Regardless of how expensive it may be, whether it’s natural or not.
Once I started applying what I’ve learned, my skin started to heal, slowly but surely. Together with certain key changes to my diet and the right supplementation, I can finally say that my skin is completely clear (ever since early 2014), and I feel happy and confident in my own skin.
I actually enjoy my own skin, something I never thought would be possible. Today, at the age of 30, my skin looks better (and younger) than it did in my early 20s!
Now, I am here to share all of my knowledge with you, to help you understand what works, and what doesn’t when it comes to clear skin, and take the necessary steps towards healthy and clear skin for life.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Sign up below for a FREE 3-day Skincare Secrets email course. During the 3 days, you will learn a simple, yet powerful approach to natural skincare for acne-prone skin. I will share with you all the skincare secrets that healed my skin, and with it, my life, too.
Don’t let another day go by. Let’s get started today.